It's double the giggles...
...and double the grins...
...and double the trouble if you're blessed with twins.
-author unknown-
Photobucket" />

Followers

Friday, May 7, 2010

{Nie Nie}

Today I saw this video.  I have heard of Stephanie Nielson and a little about her life.  But I've always brushed it off...not wanting to join the masses and be a follower...but as I watched this video that was on a friend's blog...I realized why people listen to her, read her blog and call her a hero.  Her story really hit home for me...I flew with Matthew many a time while he was finishing his aviation degree from USU and every time he flew at UPT I was nervous.  And now he is trying to get into the UAV career field...and just the fact that he's in the Air Force, it is scary when I sit and think about it.  But I love him and support him and after watching this, I too am now a follower of Nie Nie and rank her among my list of heroes.  Precious things can be taken so quickly, and she has reminded me today how much I need to cherish the little things and love my loves....so...enjoy...

0 comments: