SO we moved.
A little over a month ago.
And the garage is still littered with boxes...
AS well as the basement.
I don't know.
I guess moving 6 times in 6 years...
takes A LOT out of someone.
Matthew has stated that this was our last do it yourself move for a while.
I thought "YAY"...
BUT the moola is wonderful...
especially if you are doing a DITY across country.
SO we will see if he changes his mind in the next year...
or 2.
There are no pictures of our new house.
AND there won't be any of the inside...
until it is put together...
which won't happen for another month...
BECAUSE we are going out of town.
SO...

















2 comments:
Katie,
The boys are so cute! I cannot believe how much they have grown! Good luck unpacking and getting settled! I hate moving too and I have not had to do it as often as you! Your a trooper!
Wow, they have gotten so big! and Keegan's hair is so wavy! In that first picture he looks so much like Katie. And Carter has so much hair now! I can't wait to see them in a week!
Post a Comment