It's double the giggles...
...and double the grins...
...and double the trouble if you're blessed with twins.
-author unknown-
Photobucket" />

Followers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

{look what i can do}

So I have been feeling bad because I haven't been good at doing tummy time for the last month. I just kind of quit, but this morning Matthew put Keegan on his tummy and he did this...

This video captured his 4th time rolling over, but he rolled over one more time afterwards. We feel so proud of him. Today he is 4 months and 4 days. Hopefully Carter isn't far behind, but with a head that is in the 75th percentile, it can be hard to roll over.

2 comments:

Annie

SO CUTE! Chels didn't roll over until she was 9 months so he's doing awesome! Oh...I met another lady that went to Dr. Chang today, she's pregnant with triplets, crazy! I'm excited to get to her so she can give me baby(s) too!

Ranae

Priceless! Before you know it, he will be rolling all over the floor!