MY FAVORITE THINGS around the house
My favorite thing in the kitchen is... our table. It is our first table that has chairs that match. We were so lucky to find it at a furniture store that was going out of business. We actually ended up paying a 1/3 of what it was originally worth.
My favorite thing in the bathroom is... shower head. We bought a new one at our last house and it is the greatest thing.
My favorite thing in the bedroom is... our king size bed. My good parents gave it to us. When we were first married we had a queen sized, which was great. But it was a free mattress so it definitely wasn't in the greatest shape.
My favorite thing in the bedroom closet is... right now my shoes. With being pregnant I don't have a whole lot in my closet right now, and my shoes are some of the only things that still make me feel good sometimes.
My favorite thing in the living room is... a toss up between our 1 1/2 chair and my piano. On our first move with the Air Force we were able to buy new furniture. Our 1 1/2 chair is wonderful, I love to sit in it with the ottoman and read. My piano is very special to me. It was the gift my dad gave to my mom on their first anniversary.
My favorite thing in the pantry is... my vacuums. They are so nice and I am so grateful that they work so well.
My favorite thing in the "office" is... my books. I love to read and have always wanted to have a huge library one day. I am working on it. Matthew teases me about how fast I go through books and how many I have already.
My favorite thing in the boys' room is... that in a couple of months there will be 2 special little boys that we waited and prayed so long for.
Now, I tag these people: Brandis, Joy, and Joan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment